Friday, December 15, 2006

Panic...

2 days ago, I was suprised given the news that Ajeng unsuspicious... I didn't exactly why she became like that... At that time I even can't concentrate with my job... coz when I called her... she was screaming... I called her so many times... but she couldn't speak with me... the only zora (my friend) spoke that Ajeng still vomited all food that she ate...

Coz I couldn't stand with condition like this I asked permission to my supervisor, that at that time was not in office... I sms him and ask permission to go back earlier... He replied and asked me to go back soon... I went back to Cikarang... and I got sms from her mother, asked me to take care of her...

When I arrived at Annisa Hospital.. She lied on bed... Fortunately.. she looked better... Thanks, God!!! She just got what to say in english ya... hm... pokoke maag combining with diare and lagi dapet... so her body liquid lost a lot... made her unsuspicious... She were suggested to stay in hospital to recover her illness and power... Zora n I take care of her...
A day after... it means yesterday... she already recovered and could go back to her house...
Hei babe... right now you should becareful with foods and your diet... the number one is your Healthiness... So please take care yourself ya!!!

No comments: