Tuesday, December 26, 2006

No title...

Fiuh... first day working after short holiday break is quite boring...
perhaps my feeling is still in holiday...
I woke up so early today coz I should prepare to work and stay in office for one night...
It was raining this morning... made me feel more lazy to work... ups... don't say like that... SEMANGAT... SEMANGAT... SEMANGAT....
Right now I am in my office.. alone coz others go to have dinner...
I just feel home sick... huhuhu... most of my friends went back to their home town.. they have finished their internship... make me jaleous...!!!
Perhaps I must extend my internship... coz company still needs me... and I should finish the project!!! But I wanna break.. tired...
This is my route everyday: Dormitory - PU - Bendungan Hilir - Blok M - Fatmawati - Office - Fatmawati - Blok M - Karet - Batavia Building - PU - Dormitory.
Like azmi said "TUA DI JALAN!!!" That's right... emang tua dijalan nie...!!! (T,T)
5 days to go... New Year will be coming...!!! Wish the better life can be blessed to me...!!! Wah... graduation bok... Kerja deh...!!!! I should prepare anything... not only finding job vacancy but also my main job right now... FINAL PROJECT..!!!!
OK deh... that's all for today... I want to watch football match... CHELSEA VS READING... Hopefully Chelsea wins...!!!!

No comments: