Monday, December 18, 2006

Capek...

I was so tired yesterday... not physically but mentally... Starting this morning... I brought my girl's laptop to office... coz I want to fix it... there are several bugs there... last night.. I tried to re-install that laptop.. but the laptop can't read the CD... can't boot from CD... so I decided to bring to my office.. coz I putted my windows XP SP2 installer there... This morning I tried to re-installer and format the hardisk... suddenly after formatting the laptop can't copy some files for installing Windows XP... ooo My God...!!!! I tried again... repeat the process... can't read again... ooo s***... I just want to fix it... eh broken.... Finally I gave up... then tried to ask PU admin using YM... and I decided to fix it in campus... After several minutes... I tried again to installed... waiting for the corrupted files... waiting.... waiting... yeah... The laptop can read the cd... and the installation is successfull... I confused why before couldn't read ya...??!! so strange... but it's ok, as long as the laptop has already fixed... I was happy. (^_^)

After that... I should prepare for the presentation of project in the afternoon... My supervisor asked to relax... coz it was not quite formal... In fact... the presentation was OK... but the revision is quite a lot.. they wanted many things... as if I could finish soon... To be honest I can promise that the project finish soon.. if there is no fix deal about what they want.... After presentation, I just relax my self... and re-think again about what should I do...

Last night make me relax... coz I did exercise for taekwondo... before that I met my girl.. so can decrease my tiring brain... Hopefully today can be good for me...!!!

Cayo...

No comments: