Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hi....

Fiuh.... finally I finished the documentation for the my project... Actually I am still doing my work... but I spend little time just to say "HELLO" to my blog... coz I haven't touched this blog since 2 days ago...

Today I will go back earlier than before coz I will practise "Latino Dance" for the event that will be held on January next year... I will dance with my girl... This is actually my dream that i can dance with couple but the only a couple means only me and my partner... coz it will be easier for me to improve the movement...!!! I really excited to dance...

Tonight i also do taekwondo practice as usual... an for the unit it will be the last practice before new year... but for me and some of my friends next thursday still practice...

Tomorrow my girl will go back to her home town... it will become a very long weekend for me... I will miss her...!! (-,-) and unfortunately I can not accompany her to airport bus coz i am still working..!! Have a nice trip ya tommorow...!!!

No comments: