Friday, January 05, 2007

Morning Break....

Do you know what I feel every day when I wake up???!!! Boring n Tired..!!! Why?? Coz my activities is always the same everyday... Wake up around 4 am... preparing everything then ready to go to work in Jakarta, "Oh God...??!!" Eneg bok.. right now I really miss class time... togetherness with friends... study, doing projects, assignments, even doing exam... Still one month left for the internship time...
I can't imagine who people are used to work... Are they not boring with similar activities every day.. Or perhaps doing internship and work are two different activities that make different feeling also??!!! I should think of it....

Yesterday is the most than before people enter my blog... with the statistic in the counter... around 39 people access this blog yesterday... I don't know the counter is valid or not... but it has already made me happy... Step by step people already known my blog.... hohoho... ^_^

Ok deh... I really love friday.... last day for working time.... Oya... hm... tonight there will be party in student housing to celebrate new year... hopefully it will be crowded and for course give much fun....!!! If I am not mistaken... there will be a DJ, RAP fighting, break dance, band, etc... hohoho... If i am hot tonight... I will join the break dance performance...

That's all for this morning... hm... Have a good day!!!

No comments: